:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Villains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
The Villains Left_bar_bleue0/0The Villains Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Villains Empty
PostSubject: The Villains   The Villains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 5:08 pm

The Villains

Coming Soon...

Nine - The Android being who controls CITADEL.

Radim - The former servant of The Lost One, and last known to server The Cursed King Talek.

Raziel Selvarak - An ancient and powerful Sorcerer, the her who banished The Dark Lord from Jenjara.  Turned villain when he abused the laws of nature and magic to attempt to bring back his life and creating chaos that's ramifications are still felt today as the origin of any fusion event or disaster is his doing.  Was last seen 15 years ago at the start of The Fusion War.  

The Lost One - The powerful Necromancer that took over Avorene and waged a war in Jenjara which led to the events of the fusion of the two worlds.  

The Cursed King Talek - A being of pure darkness, a necromancer who was enslaved in another dimension for thousands of years and now seeks to spread his sickness across the entire world.

The Dark Lord - A being of great power, possibly a Descendkin on par with any member of The Church of Light.  First banished by Raziel Selvarak thousands of years ago in an alternate world, but last seen on Jenearth in a battle.. more info to come.
Back to top Go down

The Villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: The Character Corner :: The Citizen Sheets-
Jump to: