:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Level Chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
The Level Chart Left_bar_bleue0/0The Level Chart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Level Chart Empty
PostSubject: The Level Chart   The Level Chart I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 2:37 pm

The Level Guide

"Experience is everything, buddy. You show me someone who hasn't gotten his buddy's guts splattered all over his face, and I'll show you a man that ain't even started livin'."
-Cpt. Marcus Borden, Kentwood ISF, Incident Response Detachment

Ways to Level Up

Want to get to that next level? Wanting to hone your talents and refine your skills? Here's how.

Common Ways To Level Up

• Quests - Run by a Game Moderator (GM).
  • Duels   -Run by a GM.
  • Events - Generally run by a GM.
  • Player Event - A player event that for some reason ends up with a GM to assist in directing and observing the events as they unfold.

• Freeform Points - (Coming Soon)

Less Common Ways To Level Up

• Great Roleplaying - When a GM is online, they may, at their discretion, take an event and turn it into a major event, quest, or storyline. Should they choose not to do so, they may still see fit to award items, experience, money, or other rewards to players for their efforts.

• Quest MVP - After a quest, a GM will give a bonus 25/25 $/EXP to whomever is voted quest MVP. Both players and the GM vote on MVP, and the GM's vote will count as two.

• Achievements - Race, Class, Storyline, and Random Achievements are always a quick option for extra money, experience, or even new items and gear.

• Player Quests - Quests moderated by another player. Mostly for fun, these quests may or may not affect the game and its setting, and are typically worth less $/EXP than a staff-led quest. These quests may, if they grow large enough or the player desires it, become the subject of staff-run events, quests, and storylines.

• Games/Events - A GM may occasionally run smaller events on an ad hoc basis, or if players are looking for something to do. This could range from a round of trivia at the Shack, to a pickup paintball fight in the streets.

Event Limits

A character may participate in up to 3 events in one day. These include staff-run quests, events, duels, etc. Player-moderated quests will also apply to this limit. All other activities are unlimited and may be performed as often as desired. If you have multiple characters, reaching your activity limit with one character does not prevent one of your other characters from participating.

What Happens When a Player Levels Up?

• Your character gets 4 points to add to their attributes.  Any of them.
  • Your character may gain a bonus to their rolls due to their level
  • And if adding points to an attribute reaching a new point in a specific attribute may give bonuses as well.
  • Your character gets a minimum of 20 Points to divide up between HP and MP.
  • Willpower and Fate bonuses also apply, and may give your character additional leveling bonuses to HP and MP.
  • Your character gains 1 additional Spell Slot. If your character is a caster, then he will gain 2 additional spell slots.
  • You may Gain an Unlock Bonus.
  • You may Gain Either a Social Bonus or Society Bonus.
  • Plus a $5 coupon off your next haircut.

When you do level up, simply PM GMortimer (for now) in the forum with the following information..

• Where you want your 4 Attribute points to go.  
  • How you want your 20 HP/MP distributed.
  • Be aware of any Fate or Willpower bonuses you may have when doing so.
  • Specify your class as well so GM knows to add extra spell slot for you.
  • The GM will add an Unlock bonus based on your level to your items.. but it is your responsibility to reach out to a GM in game to make the event happen.  

The Level Chart

Levels

Experience

EXP to Next Level

Bonuses to Rolls

Unlock Bonuses

Social & Society Bonuses
+0 to All Rolls
None
None
+0 to All Rolls
Event Unlock