:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dieselpunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
The Dieselpunk  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dieselpunk  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Dieselpunk  Empty
PostSubject: The Dieselpunk    The Dieselpunk  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 7:06 pm

The Dieselpunk

Class Information:

The modern day engineers, a Dieselpunk as they've become to be known by many evolved in the earliest days of InterCity. Days when technology and magic were at odds with one another. The Dieselpunks

Attribute Restriction:
20 Knowhow
20 Arcane

Class Bonus:
- The Steampunk will receive a +1 to rolls involving Magic/Tech Infused Weapons.
- The Steampunk will receive a +1 to rolls involving Knowhow/Arcane (Non-Combat).
- The Steampunk will receive a -1 to rolls involving Normal Weapons.

Class Talents:

Level 2 - Workshop - Need a key fashioned, or maybe something needs to be repaired? If it doesn't involve a computer - then chances are a Steampunk can fix it. By rolling a Level+Knowhow+Fate, a Steampunk can attempt to fix or create anything basic.
- Once Per Quest.

Level 5 - Broken - The Steampunk knows everything about weapons, even the ones they don't use. Once Per Quest, the Steampunk can roll a Level+Knowhow+Fate and if successful, when an enemy attacks the Steampunk, the enemy's weapon will break. Causing half damage against the Steampunk and the loss of the enemy's weapon for the rest of the battle.

- Once Per Quest.

Level 8 - Forge - You're heading farther down the cave to fight the boss, but everyone's armor is damaged and it doesn't look like your party stands a chance. The Steampunk can change that. For every 4 levels, a Steampunk can roll to fully repair a party member's armor.
- Once Per 4 Levels.

Level 9 - One Hit Kill - Something that instantly kills an enemy.
- Once Per Quest - Instant Kill ...or a massive amount of damage.

Achievements

Easy As Pie: Use 'Workshop' to create a device, repair a machine or do something that makes Quest easier.
250 EXP - Completed By:

You Dropped Something: Break a Boss' weapon using 'Broken'.
500 EXP - Completed By:

I Did What?: Rolling a d20 on a 'Forge' roll and behold your greatness.
750 EXP - Completed By:

MacGuyver Moment: Create an item that helps kill a Boss.. and then kill that Boss and be voted MVP.
1000 EXP - Completed By:

That's Mine.. I Found It: Take a Powerful NPC's Weapon.. break it.. and Forge it into something new.
1000 EXP - Completed By:

I Can Haz Epic? : Create an Epic Item.. and then give it away.
1000 EXP - Completed By:
Back to top Go down

The Dieselpunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: The System :: The Classes-
Jump to: