:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Naruen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
The Naruen Left_bar_bleue0/0The Naruen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Naruen Empty
PostSubject: The Naruen   The Naruen I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 3:21 pm

THE ELVES

Race Background

Civilization:
The Naruen Empire
Leader: Samhiael Lindhel
Origin: Jenjara
Population: .5 billion

The Elves come from a world known as Jenjara, a world that was slowly dying due to years of conflict between the Naruen (Elves) and the Evargeist (Orcs). And when the worlds fused together to create the world of JenEarth, they found themselves one of the more powerful races. They dominated this new world in the first few years, but conflicts and power struggles forced them to rethink their strategy. They had become intrigued at the new prospect of technology and science. Mainly as a tool to finish killing off the Orcs. Eventually, they struck a deal with the humans and exchanged their arcane knowledge for technology. The Elves had a major part of the foundation of InterCity. The Elves have become less concerned with the power of their people and are focused on the power of the individual. It is not rare to find a number of Elves in powerful political roles, governing primarily human cities.

The Elves aren't exactly the first thing people think of when they think of the classic fantasy Elves written about in human tales of fantasy. Also, they don't like being called Elves. And unlike their fictional representations, these Elves have no regard for the environment. As a civilization, the Naruen take after the Romans, conquering all that stand in the way of their goal. In their case, The Elves' goal is to acquire all the knowledge and all the power the world holds.

You will find the Elves living amongst the Humans, but they still consider themselves above them. They have no problems using technology and they have no problem abusing the Arcane Magics - a reason for The Endless War between them and the Orcs.

The Naruen Naruen13The Naruen Naruen14

Race Information

Base HP: 125
Base MP: 75

Race Restrictions

• Elves can only hold five Tech Items: Weapons, Armor, Equipment at one time.
  • Elves can only have 2 Tech Implants.
  • Elves can only have points in 3 Tech related Knowhow Pools.
  • Elves can't be Cyberpunks.
  • Elves get a Bonus +1 Arcane Wisdom and Scholar Knowhows.
  • Elves are immune to cold, heat. Are light-footed. And immortal.

Race Traits

Level 1
Elves:Mana-ipulation- The Elves have practiced the Arcane Arts longer than any other race and they have learned to manage it better than any other could ever have. However, the modern Elf does not always use their Arcane gifts when they can easily fire a bullet. They have not forgotten the power of magic though. In fact, they've developed a way to amplify a rarely used spell into a more powerful attack. They are able to channel any unused Mana into an attack spell, to cause more damage, depending on how much Mana they had left.

They have also found a way to replenish their spent Mana reserves. They can sense the location of Mana and draw it from the source. Whether it be a tree, a Mana pool, a butterfly, or even another player.
- Twice Per Quest - Add remaining MP to Spell's Damage.
- Twice Per Quest - Roll a d20+Arcane+Fate+Level to try and refill Mana reserves.

Level 4
Elves:Grace - The Elves are very gifted beings, capable of controlling nearly all the elements that make up their bodies. They can prevent themselves from feeling the effects of hot or cold weather and can even stop themselves from aging. The Elf also possess another gift that comes from the control they have over their own bodies. It is an unnatural grace, the ability to move their form in a way that may seem impossible to any other being.
- Twice Per Quest - Completely avoid any danger that might come your way.

Achievements

Remember: Being the first to earn an achievement will earn you x2 EXP.

Offer To The Gods : Steal Mana from a Magic User party member and leave them at 0 MP.
50 EXP - Completed By:

Payback's A Bitch: Acquire a Rare+ Item from a human at end of a Quest.
100 EXP - Completed By:

What Was Yours: Re-acquire an Epic Elven Item that another player has.
150 EXP - Completed By:

Take Back The Street: Take over a Faction previously run by a Human.
200 EXP - Completed By:

Exalted: Reach Level 8 and use skill once.
250 EXP - Completed By:

The Path Ends: Complete 'The Pilgrimage'
300 EXP - Completed By:
Back to top Go down

The Naruen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: The System :: The Races-
Jump to: